Being a volunteer provides a tremendous opportunity for individuals to remain involved at HuskyTHON, specifically when they cannot commit to the full 18 hours. Volunteering is an essential role the night of HuskyTHON. It is a great opportunity for people to get involved with HuskyTHON and participate in service, all while attending the event. Volunteers will be assigned shifts during the event with responsibilities that include, but are not limited to, serving food, checking people in and out, and manning the first aid table. Volunteers are the personnel that ensure the night runs smoothly and successfully.
How To Volunteer For HuskyTHON
- Go to huskython.org.
- Scroll down and click “Register.”
- Login to your account or create a new account.
- Select “Volunteer” as your participant type.
- Choose to join your existing team or to volunteer as an individual
- Fill out the proceeding information.
Note: The $10 registration fee covers your HuskyTHON Volunteer T-shirt for the night-of.
If you are interested in being a volunteer, have any questions, or would like more information, please contact our Director of Special Events & Volunteers.